Y. IKEMURA & CO LTD. is offering Small Size Seam Welder that is used for heavy-duty welding processes. It is deployed for joining metals in a uniform weld. This system is greatly purchased by welders and metal industry for its practicality on different metals, such as tungsten, aluminum, titanium, and stainless steel. Our Small Size Seam Welder uses electric current and pressure to weld metals in a continuous manner. It is also utilized to fabricate automobile mufflers and metal sheet containers.
Technical Details :
- Model : 1401250
- Rated Capacity : 70KVA
- Max. Short Circuit Current : 15kA (Duty cycle 10%)
- Welding Transformer : AH-MF-K70
- Number of Transformer Used : 1
Pressurization System :
- Drive System : Air Cylinder
- Maximum Pressure : 2.5kN (0.5MPa) Pressure
- Energy Saving / High-speed Airtight Welding
- Possible for high-speed airtight welding from 50μm thickness.
- Applicable to a wide range of applications from thin plate to thick plate.
- Compact and lightweight seam welding machine
- Possible to be mounted to a robot.
- Electrode diameters can be reduced up to φ26mm.
- Applicable flexibly to narrow places or complex shapes.
- Flexible Frequency Heat Control
- Possible for stable welding in a low-current range.
- Low spattering achieved