Ultra-Thin Cut-Off Wheels
- These cut-off wheels support a wide range of applications for precision processing, including electronics.
- They meet micron cut (MIC) standards, for which thickness is less than 0.1 mm, and ultra cut (UT) standards, for which thickness is 0.1 mm or more.
- Wheels containing diamonds can also be produced.
GD Abrasive (Diamond Cutting Abrasive)
- GD abrasive is a diamond resinoid cut-off wheel that is composed of diamond for the abrasive and resin for the bonding material.
- This cut-off wheel is excellent at processing hard and brittle materials such as carbide, ceramics, and glass, and realizes both high-quality cutting performance and a long lifespan.